Popular Posts

Jesus the Solid Rock

Jesus the Solid Rock
Jesus,the Solid Rock

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Christians found in Outer Darkness. By Sister Liyan



Publisher’s Note
It is not possible to describe the glory and various areas of the spiritual world using earthly language without bringing with it some accompanying percentage of inaccuracy. Neither can anyone who has an encounter or visions of the spiritual world claim to have visited every aspect of that glorious world. The spiritual world consists of more varying aspects than all the nations, cultures, civilizations of earth of every known and unknown age and time put together. All these would be less than one atom of a drop of water in an ocean, the size of the entire known universe. There are multiples of creations of God in various dimensions and universes that would take eternities to explore. For this reason, many of those who have true spiritual experiences of the spiritual world, whether for a brief time or through extended encounters, bring only a small tiny microscopic view of the spiritual realm and life after death. It is thus an error for anyone with those experiences to think that their encounter is “all” of what the spiritual world is like and start building doctrines or dogma as to what the true spiritual world is like. I enjoin all readers especially Christians  to always prayerfully read this testimony and others  for God’s guidance.

NOW SISTER LIYAN SHARES HERE TESTIMONY…I recently have had frequent experiences with God’s reality. Let me begin with sharing what I had experienced in the past few years. Since 1996, I have known the Lord, and have been experiencing His truthfulness. I grew up in a Christian family and I believed in the Jesus Christ, but did not truly know Him. Believing in Jesus is different from knowing Him. In 1 Samuel3:7 regardless of growing up in the Temple, Samuel did not actually know the Lord. His knowledge of the Lord became real to him after the Lord revealed Himself to Samuel. In the same vein, I too did not know the Lord until 1996 when I was age 16.

Since I was a child, I had poor health, unlike my mother and sister. My mother is an ambitious lady and she was often angry with me due to my consistent sickness and she could not understand why I was always sick, while my sister was healthy. You could always hear her shouting. At home, I could not help with chores because I could often become unconscious. The doctors could not diagnose my sickness, until a CT scan showed I had chronic gastritis sinusitis and periostitis.Even with the diagnosis, doctors could not help. You could always her shouting: ‘’If you are going to die, you might as well die earlier to save everyone trouble. Look at yourself. You mean nothing to this world, you are unable to end your life or live a good life. What should we do for you? With this condition, I had to turn to God for solution praying: Dear God, if you are real, would you please help me to end my life on this earth?” I had repeatedly sought to commit suicide – in ways such as hanging, poisoning or jumping off a tall building – but every time the thought of death terrified me. I would think to myself, “What if my suicide fails?” I knew if this happened, the situation would worsen, I would suffer to an even greater extent. Thus, I did not commit suicide. Later, I remembered what the Bible said, “If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy and you are that temple.” (1 Cor: 3:17).
On June 1st I did not say any particular prayer but merely told God: ‘’God if you are real, please end my life. Lord please receive my spirit.’ When my mother left for work at 3:30pm I knelt down and continued with my prayer.Suddenly,my spirit left my body and I saw my physical body still praying at my bedside suddenly fall down. My spirit started to linger around here and there. At that time, I was surprisingly fearless with all my pains gone. The Bible passage that says the Spirit gives life and that flesh profited nothing makes sense to me at that point. I did not miss my physical body as I felt wonderful, relieved to finally leave my sickly body. When my spirit left my body, I thought I was sure to head to heaven straight away because I thought that those who believed in Jesus were guaranteed to go to heaven after physical death. I also believed that the path to heaven was merely upwards and that the path to hell was downwards. My spirit flew out of the window and continued to rise towards the sky. What a marvelous feeling! I was heading towards heaven. Frankly I did not miss anything  on earth!

Then my spirit went into a dark place. The darkness in that place is different from earthly darkness. It was such darkness that would shock your spirit that you will not be able to see your hands even if placed before you. I was sure this was not heaven though I have never been there. I knew heaven is not supposed to be dark. It should be full of light. I could not determine the location of the place because when I was small I had heard of hell as a place full of fire and sulphur,but there was no fire, only darkness. I asked myself: ‘what kind of place is this?’I heard a lot of people crying, but I could not tell where they were.Suddenly, I heard a voice that said: ‘You go forward. You go forward’.

I walked in the darkness and as I continued walking, the cries of the people got louder and louder, but I still not see anybody. At that time, I recognized the sound of iron chains and heard a lock being opened. Suddenly, a door opened and the room was slightly brighter inside. Now I could see a great number of people, and when I think about it, they were all Christians! The first thought that came to me was that Christianity must be a lie, for those Christians did not go to heaven at all ,but to hell and darkness and this place was filled with them .How come? Some were women from my village who had already passed away that I knew very well, but they ended up in this place? Then a voice said to me: ‘Go inside." I replied, "Definitely not! I will never enter into this place." I knew that once I entered, I will join the crowd of crying, dead people. People in there, were continuously yelling and crying and all of their clothes were grey and tattered. At that time, there was an unknown force that pushed me in, but my hand remained clinging to the door, and I refused to enter the room, so I knelt down and cried loudly, “Lord, I will never seek to commit suicide anymore, please return life to me and allow me to live. If I am going to this place, I might as well live several more years on earth with my sickness. Why should I come here? Oh, no!” by that time, I had a question mark constantly pondering in my heart, as I thought there were no such places as heaven and hell; all was a lie. Those who seemed to believe in Jesus on earth all ended up here. I constantly pondered – there was no such thing as heaven or hell. I then asked: ‘What is this place?’Suddenly, a voice said to me: ‘This is a place of wailing and gnashing of teeth’. I could hear someone speaking, but I could not see this person. I asked further: ‘What! This is the place of wailing and gnashing of teeth? How come all these people here are Christians?’He answered,’ These people believed in Jesus without repentance’. I replied,’ Then how about non believers?’He said, ‘non-believers go straight to hell’. The second after the man had finished his words, I went directly to hell, unaware of what just happened because it all happened so suddenly.

The place where the non-believers are definitely cannot be compared to the place where those who believe in Jesus without repentance are. I heard the people in hell crying terribly in pain shouting the two words: ‘So hot! So thirsty!’I saw the fire burning inside their bodies;everytime the fire burned in their body, the person would scream in agony.Surprisingly,immortal worms continued to drill and crawl in and out of people’s bones. At that time, a thought came to me that one’s spirit being tortured is worse than the physical body being tortured. If I pinch you today, you would feel the pain because your body is housing a spirit. If your spirit is no longer inside your body, a pinch or cut would not cause any physical pain, even after the cremation of your body. So I now understand that the reason we feel pain is because we have a spirit, therefore spiritual torture is more painful than physical torture. When I realized this, I said to myself: ‘It is much better to believe in Jesus without repentance than not believe in Jesus and directly go to hell’ when you take into account the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth, which is better than hell.

Does Heaven actually exist? The moment this question came to mind, my spirit headed straight to heaven. Wow! It was so beautiful, the beauty of this place was simply unbelievable .There was flowing water and grass and there were mountains, flowers and streets that were much more beautiful than man-made streets on earth. The mountains were made of precious stones and the waters look like pearls and onyx crystals. The streets were paved with pure gold and the walls built with jasper, ruby, sapphire and emerald. I was stunned by its beauty! I said to myself: ‘I am not leaving! I desire to stay in a place like this’’.Suddenly an angel came and spoke to me: ‘According to the level of your faith, you belong to the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth. You may not enter into this place’. I remained resolute and said: ‘I am not leaving’. Then the angel said: ‘No! You must leave’. I replied: ‘Do I have to suffer the pain from my sickness on earth again?’.He said,’ if you are not willing to go back to earth, then your only option is to stay in the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth’. I said: ‘If my only option is to stay in that dark place, then I would rather return to my sick body on earth and suffer from the disease’. I chose to return to earth and the next second, my spirit returned to earth.

My spirit left my physical body at 4:10pm and it was 10; 30 at night when my spirit returned home. My mother’s working hours were from 4:00pm until midnight. At this time, both my sister and brother had already fallen asleep and my unconscious body was lying down, kneeling in a praying position at the edge of the bed. I was sad because, they didn’t even care if I had dinner or not, an indication of the neglect I suffer in my family. My spirit continued to linger and walk round the room without hesitating because without the sickness, my spirit was able to be comfortable. I was very reluctant to return to my sick body because I knew If I entered it, it would be nothing but pain, but if I am not willing to enter the body I would have to return to the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

My spirit then went into my physical body. I sighed and then woke up, but my whole body lacked feeling. I discovered streams of tears all over my face. After about ten minutes, my feet began to feel a little numb. When the spirit left my body, the blood ceases to flow for the entire time I was gone. I started to move little by little and fell off the bed. I could not help shouting thanks to the Lord and He said: ‘Child, go back. You have only a little bit of time left. Soon you will be coming to this place I have prepared for my people. When you go back, you must share what you have just experienced.” When I received His word saying “you have a little time left” I thought it will be only few days, I felt that he would come back very soon.  At the time I received messages, I thought that he would come back within a few days, and that I would see Him in heaven again; thus I didn’t expect that I would get married and have my own children. Upon my return to earth I was filled with God’s love and had begun to preach the gospel. I started with the unbelievers because believers did not take my testimonies seriously. The first person I shared my experience with was my mother who said I was crazy. I got the same rejection from a fellow sister in church. Thus, I stopped sharing my story with fellow believers. However, when I shared my experience with unbelievers, one by one they all came to believe in Jesus.















No comments:

Post a Comment